Enter your zip code here

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Facebook : An alias for Internet

With some of the crazy Indians spending about 6to 8 hours everyday on this social network called Facebook, with them spending more than 90% of their online time on this network, one cannot deny to teh afct that Facebook is turing up into a giant.

I just read that had Facebook been declared as a country, it would be on the third number in terms of the population (after the asian giants named China and our very own India).

It was on the same network that I read a phrase cum Joke:
"Grand Mother to her grandson " Real Bride is one who don't know what Facebook is" After reading it, I cannot stop myself from laughing. Oh my god, If this has been the eligibility criteria, almost all girls would fail :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment